Update from the 2018 The North Face Endurance Challenge in Bear Mountain, New York!
The 2018 season has officially started and our athletes are reaping the benefits of their balanced training programs over the harsh winter months.MPF clients, adventure athletes and members of the MPF RNR team had a great day out on the trails of The North Face Endurance Challenge!
- Eli Chamberlain finished his first 50 mile race in the time of 9:30!
- Meghan Young ran a strong 50k as a tune up for the Manitou’s Revenge 54 miler.
- Wilfred Nieves ran his very first ultra (50k).
- Emmanuael Obdeumi had a great training day leading up to his attempt at the Grand Slam of Ultra Running. Which for him includes Old dominion 100, Western States 100, Vermont 100, Leadville 100 and the grand finale, the Wasatch 100!
- Evan Fineman placed 1st in his age group and 6th overall at our late friends Zach Koop Memorial Criterium at Orchard Beach.
MPF RNR athletes:
- Matthias Lipsey won the 7 Sisters Trail Race!
- Jayson Kolb Pr’d at The North Face Endurance Challenge 50 miler, placing 8th in a time of 8:01:21!
- Mendy Gallo had a great run in the 50k and Scotie Jacobs ran a solid 50 miles at the #TNFEC!
Congratulations to everyone who toed the line this weekend! It was great to catch up with folks from the adventure club as well as new friends made on and off the trail. As always thank you for your support. For our full gallery of 180+ photos, click here!