Photos: 2017 Cat's Tail Trail Marathon (200+)
What a day it was! We had the 3rd running of the Cat's Tail Trail Marathon! This is a 26.2 mile route that takes you through the Catskill Mountains of New York. It boasts an elevation change of over 14,000+ feet and will take every bit of your athleticism to finish this race. Here are the photos that I captured from the day, as well as the photos my wife Elizabeth took with her iPhone 8+ while working the Wittenberg Aid Station at around mile 16.
Congratulations to MPF RNR athletes & clients:
- Ben Nephew for the win!
- Jay Lemos 4th with a PR
- Scotie Jacobs, 8th place
- Mike Siudy 10th place & Co RD
- Kher Davis was 1st female!
- Natalie Thompson took 2nd and is on her way to completing all the RNR events of the season.
- Matthew Murphy ran his first trail marathon placing 11th!
- Meghan Young was 4th female!
Congrats to all of the runners and thank you to the volunteers, who without, mountain races like this wouldn't be possible. This is a must do event that inspires and embraces the community aspect of trail running. It has been an honor to be a part of it in its 3rd year.