Welcome to MPF Personal Training! We focus on general wellness, strength & conditioning, sport specific training and corrective exercise. These are highly individualized training sessions. We learn as much about you as possible through our MPF questionnaires, athlete profiles, training history, movement analysis and within the rapport we develop during phone consults, sessions, emails and video chat. The more we learn about you, the more focused and effective your training will be.
Your workouts are just part of your training, by addressing your nutrition, sleep habits, recoverability, stress management, digestive health, mental well being, etc. will give you the best chance to reach your goals and thrive day to day. We will focus on your movement patterns and address any weak links such as mobility limitations, compensations, imbalances and injuries.
For our online training services where we design and develop weekly, monthly & annual training plans based on your goals, available time to train, stress levels, sleep patterns, exercise & injury history and more, click here.
MPF coaches & trainers are certified through NASM (CPT, CES, PES, GFS, YES, FNS), USA Cycling, USATF, FMS (Functional Movement Screen), C.H.E.K Institute, CPR AED & First Aid, as well as others.
1 Hour Personal Training Sessions
We bring the training to your home, place of business or one of the many outdoor training locations in and around our area such as state and local parks. We offer single session and multi session packages, as well as group training of 2 - 8 people at a time.
- Sessions include a movement analysis and screening that looks at your movement patterns, exercise form and injury profile.
- Corrective Exercise training to address imbalances, compensations and injuries.
- Flexibility & Mobility
- Strength & Conditioning
- Speed, Power & Agility
- Gait, Running & Cycling analysis
- Unlimited emails, texting & phone consults
- Gear guidance, strategies and recommendations
- Nutritional guidance
- Training equipment can be provided based on location
- View our Recommended Gear Page for all your personal training needs.
How Personal Training Sessions work:
- Sessions are 1 hour long and up to several hours depending on goals
- You can meet with your trainer/coach 1 day a week or 2 - 5 times a week depending on your availability and goals. (Example schedule: you meet with your coach every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30am for 10+ weeks)
- Once you commit, fill out our Athlete Profile Questionnaire.
- Connect your Training Peaks account with your coach. If you don’t have an account, create one or we can set one up for you. Training Peaks is where you will find your scheduled and completed workouts.
- You will be contacted by your coach to set up your 1st session and to begin to establish a schedule.
- Let us now if you have any questions.