Welcome to the Cayuga Trails 50, a Red Newt Racing event and host to the USATF 50 Mile Trail National Championship. Offered is a beautiful and challenging course staged in one of the finest small cities in the country, Ithaca, New York. You'll run in and out of gorges, pass numerous waterfalls, negotiate creek crossings, and climb/descend roughly 10,000 feet over variable terrain.
- 2017 Photos - Facebook Gallery / MPF Gallery
- 2016 Photos - Facebook Gallery / MPF Gallery
- 2015 Photos - Facebook Gallery / MPF Gallery
- MPF RNR athlete Ben Nephew at the 2017 Cayuga Trails 50, check out his race report.
- MPF RNR Team at the 2017 Cayuga Trails 50 Mile USATF Championships & Marathon
- 2016 Facebook Live Videos from the Cayuga Trails 50 Mile & Marathon
- 2015 Cayuga Trails 50 Race Video
- 2015 MPF RNR Athletes Jason Friedman & Scotie Jacops at mile 13.4. Just about a mile up the trail from aid station 3 at Buttermilk on the Gorge Trail.
- 2015 A clip of Ben Nephew cruising along the trails at the beautiful 2015 Cayuga Trails 50 Mile USATF Championships. Also shows a brief moment where his feet go out from under him.
- 2015 Winners Mario Mendoza & Amanda Basham